Service Level Agreement
At Tracey Cleminson.com we pride ourselves on the highest levels of quality and customer service. The following SLA outlines our commitment to our clients.
1. Tracey Cleminson.com works within current industry standards, ensuring that our websites are build to comply with W3C standards and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). Where a website is content managed, we will offer advice on DDA compliance but any uploaded content then becomes the responsibility of the client.
2. Building a website is collaborative effort between ourselves and the client, and we will endeavour to make changes until you are completely satisfied with the site. However, where we feel that the client is not providing information within an adequate timeframe in order to fully complete the site we reserve the right to invoice for the full amount. In addition, further charges may become applicable where we feel that requests to alter the initial specification are unreasonable.
3. We endeavour to respond to all calls and emails within twenty four hours, Monday to Friday and excluding bank holidays, provided a clear answer phone message has been left and the email successfully received.
4. For maintained websites we will make minor changes to the website i.e. text and image updates within the existing site structure, within three working days (please note that we usually complete them within twenty four hours). If, for any reason beyond our control, we require longer, we will give you an indication of when the work will be carried out.
5. We are happy to write copy for your website and source stock photography at additional charge. However, we do expect our customers to proof read any copy and inform us of any errors so that we can make adjustments as soon as possible. We may not always be aware of specific industry terms for example.
6. We are not responsible for the content you provide in respect of infringement of copyright, patents or trade secrets. We expect our clients to take reasonable care to ensure that all content is legal with permission for use from third party providers.
7. All of our websites are optimised for search engines and submitted to Google as standard. We achieve good search engine performance for most of our websites. However we do not make guarantees regarding search engine performance.
8. We guarantee that our connectivity will be available at least 99.9% of the time (even though we are normally available 100% of the time). Should we fail this promise and our network is unavailable for more than 99.9% in any full calendar month then we will refund one (1) day of service for every hour connectivity has been unavailable over and above 99.9% of that month. This guarantee extends in value up to a maximum of your monthly hosting charge. This excludes:
• Internet and Network Maintenance.
• Customer equipment failure or acts or omissions of Customer.
• Any use or user of the service authorised by Customer or reasons of Force Majeure.
Please note that this Service Level Agreement is in addition to our full Terms and Conditions which are available upon our website.